This documentation is obsolete, please reach https://docs.egi.eu/users/cloud-compute/.
EGI Federated Cloud¶
The EGI Cloud service offers a multi-cloud IaaS federation that brings together research clouds as a scalable computing platform for data and/or compute driven applications and services for research and science.
This documentation focuses on using the service. Those resource providers willing to integrate into the service, please check EGI Federated Cloud Integration documentation.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. How to get access
- 3. Virtual Machine Image Management
- 4. AppDB VMOps
- 5. Using OpenStack providers
- 6. Storage on EGI Cloud
- 7. GPGPUs on EGI Cloud
- 8. Containers
- 9. Applications on Demand (AoD)
- 10. Solutions
- 11. Training infrastructure
- 12. Federation Architecture and Implementation
- 13. FAQ